At Look Eyecare & Eyewear, we are pleased to offer a wide range of optometry services for our community! Our experienced optometrists can provide you with thorough eye evaluations, determine if you need corrective lenses and your exact prescription strength, fit you with the appropriate specialty eyewear, and help you pick out the most flattering pair of glasses for your face shape and skin tone.
Our new patient appointments always begin with a comprehensive eye exam. If you are unsure of your family’s eye health history, it’s helpful to research ahead, so we can better evaluate your own eye health. If you have never had a comprehensive exam, don’t worry, all the tests and exercises are simple and painless. We have even brought in the iCare tonometer to avoid the dreaded eye puff!
Our doctors can diagnose and treat eye diseases and identify general eye health problems including diabetes, anemia, high blood pressure, glaucoma macular degeneration and others. We can also test for and fit specialty eyewear for sports, hobbies, and occupational safety glasses.
Comprehensive eye exams may include:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Pupil evaluation with or without dilation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of external and internal eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye
- Retinal Imaging
Our Optometric Services:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Contact lens fittings
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disease
- Specialized testing and care for cataracts, glaucoma, and others
- Eye emergencies
- Foreign object removal
- Vision services for visually impaired